Set up time:
Saturday, October 28th, 2023, beginning at 8:00 am.
Cars must be parked and in place by 9:00 am
Open to the public: October 28th, 2023, at 10:00 am—1:00 pm
• Space reservation is free and space location is on a first come first serve basis.
• Electricity is NOT available for auto decorations, if you are planning to use electricity for your set up please bring your own generator/electrical supply. Generators cannot be inside the Arena and must be placed outside so please bring long enough power cables to go around entrances etc. Please let us know if you are planning to do this so we can plan the space accordingly.
• Participant hereby waives any and all claims against the Josephine County Fairgrounds
resulting from loss, theft, damage or destruction to property, or from personal
injuries to the participant, its agents, and customers.
• Due to safety, absolutely NO packing and leaving early. Autos must remain in their
assigned space during event hours. If you leave early, you may not be able to
participate in the coming years.
• Please bring an initial supply of candy to hand out. Candy must be sealed/wrapped.
• By signing you are agreeing to follow Oregon State rules, regulations, laws and